
Clara went to see The Wiggles today thanks to Nana. Thanks Nana!! I unfortunately don't have any pictures because the security guards would not let me bring in my "too professional" camera. That was frustrating and then it was even more frustrating when I saw other people in there with digital SLRs. Oh well.
Clara seemed to enjoy it. She liked the music and all the lights but what she liked the most was watching all the children around her. The best part was when her cousin Jack sat on my lap with us and put his arm around Clara and gave her a kiss. So sweet!
My favorite part of the show was when The Wiggles sang Fruit Salad, Yummy Yummy with fruit hats on a la Carmen Miranda and bounced inflatable fruits. Oh yeah!
It was a fun show and Clara and I had a great time. I think I may have a crush on the new Yellow Wiggle Sam...


No comments:
Post a Comment