Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

First Lollipop = Big Sticky Mess

12 month check up

Height = 31 1/4" - 90th percentile

Weight = 24 pounds - 90th percentile

  • She's walking all over the place and is into EVERYTHING.
  • Can wave Bye Bye and Hello.
  • Along with her famous hugs, she now gives big kisses.
  • First word was "Uh Oh"
  • She has cut her first molars already.
  • Once she turned One, she officially got to ride facing forward. She loves it!!!!
  • Has officially said goodbye to bottles.
  • Loves to dance! We were shopping at an Asian market and they had some Asian rap music playing. I looked over at Rodney who was holding Clara and she was just bouncing up and down. Rodney started laughing and said I'm not doing anything, it's all her!!! Apparently she is very fond of the Asian rap music.
  • She cracks me up! I put her down for a nap recently in just her diaper. I went in to check on her and she hadn't fallen asleep but had taken the diaper off and was trying to put it in her diaper pail through the rails of her crib! At least she know where is goes!

No comments: