Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Swim Lesson #1

Today was our first day of lessons. Clara LOVED them! She sat very patiently on the side of the pool and listened and followed the teacher's directions. During one of the exercises the teacher basically let go of her and she swam herself back to the side of the pool. She had a floaty thing on of course! I missed taking a picture of that feat because I was all teary eyed with pride! When the class was over we had a little melt down though. She didn't want it to end.

2 comments:

Mrs. Katherine said...

Harper is taking lessons next week! I'm pretty nervous that she's just going to cry the whole time and nothing will get accomplished.

Mel Spillman artwork said...

That is impressive! I learned to swim at her age too and I am still a kid when it comes to swimming. Did anyone say "cannonball?" (insert major splash).